iOS 17 brings a new exciting feature, the StandBy Mode. Users can add small widgets to the StandBy screen. This widget by Miidii Tech earned $40,000 last month. It's a brand new niche, and we are excited for you to launch your first StandBy Mode iOS 17 widget with this app template.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI. The video demo shows the StandBy mode using the light mode, and for night StandBy mode, the widget will reduce all colors to black and red only. This app allows users to create future countdown events, and the widget will show how many days are left until the event.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 15+ installed. This app requires iOS 17+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones without iPad support. An AdMob account is necessary if you want to show ads in the app. We provide you with some basic PDF documentation on how to replace the AdMob Interstitial Ad identifiers, and how to replace the in-app purchase product identifier.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The app's main dashboard displays a list of predefined widgets featuring holidays, all of which are declared in the AppConfig.
- Users have the flexibility to search and filter events by name.
- To assign a specific event to the widget, users can simply tap the event on the dashboard. For event removal, a long press action on an event will trigger the delete option.
- Notably, there is no provision for editing existing events. Hence, users are encouraged to create new events, complete with custom styles for the widget.
- During the event creation process, users can choose various attributes, including gradient background color, event title, date, time, event style, and font color. It's worth noting that, in Night StandBy mode, the widget will only display black and red colors, which are automatically rendered by the system.
- Users can create up to two custom events and access two widget styles for free. For unlimited events and access to all widget styles, in-app purchases are available.
- In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' on the website in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
There are so many ways that you improve this app. You can mix this app with the LS Calendar app, Quotes widget app, or any other widget app. Just search for "widget" on the Apps4World website to find some new ideas. Another great idea would be a Custom Clock widget for StandBy Mode or Affirmations Before Bed that the user can read while their iPhone in charging in StandBy Mode.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.