Let's start with apps like Planoly, or even smaller apps like Preview for Insta, which made $70,000 last month based on SensorTower. This shows how much demand is for these apps, even if the apps are free, developers are generating a lot of income from in-app purchases and ads. This app template is a great tool for any Instagram user and could be a great money-making app in your portfolio.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using UIKit/Storyboards and supports iOS 14+. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. You don't need Cocoa Pods anymore for AdMob Ads. We are using Apple's Swift Package Manager to fetch the latest AdMob Ads package.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The user can import photos, that we will persist in the documents folder. Once there are 2+ photos, the user can re-arrange them using the drag&drop feature.
- Tapping on a photo, will show overlays for each photo, telling users which photo to post first. When choosing the post option, we will save the photo into the Photos library app, then open the Instagram app if they have it installed, and offer that saved photo to Instagram when the app it's launched, making it easier for the user to post a selected photo.
- The user can check different styles for their usernames, and type a custom bio/caption using Unicode fonts. They can copy the bio/caption in order to paste it into Instagram.
- The ideas tab, is just a grid of photos, to simply show the user some ideas on how to arrange their Instagram grids. This feature is just for preview, the user cannot add text posts.
- By default the app allows you to add only 3 photos. You can change how many photos to offer for free in the AppConfig file. The unlimited photos option is available only via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
- Add notifications/reminders based on the user's preference when to post a photo. This way they get notified when it's time to post a given photo.
- Add a hashtag feature. We have some hashtag app templates, you could combine this app with other app templates, and make a powerful Instagram tools app.
- Text posts feature could be a nice addition, giving the user the option to create fun text posts with cool fonts.
- Adding Story Highlights feature could be very useful as well.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.