In our March monthly survey, we had a lot of votes for a Lightroom Presets app. After doing quick research, we were shocked to see that some Top apps that offers presets for lightroom are making $400,000 a month. Yes, maybe to get to such a level, requires lots of advertising and downloads. But check this app, with a much simpler design than our LRFilters app, it's still making around $20,000 a month. The great part about this app is that you can easily add more presets/filters without having a lot of Lightroom skills.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app doesn't apply filters to photos, the app only contains the Lightroom filters with a sample photo, showing the before/after effect. The user must have the Adobe Lightroom mobile app installed in order to use any filters/presets from our LRFilters app.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The first tab/flow of the app is the Featured tab. It simply has 5 filters, but you can easily add more.
- The second tab/flow is the Discover tab. It has 2 sections: Top Filters section has 4 filters. The bottom section is a simple grid of categories.
- There are 6 categories on the Discover tab: Radiant, NYC, Perfection, Black & White, Home Style, and Foodie.
- There are a total of 32 filters in the app. All filters are stored in the app, there is no backend or database for this app.
- You can tap on a sample photo/filter, and see the before/after style. To use a filter, you must have the Adobe Lightroom app installed in order to import LRFilters into Lightroom.
- You can see that more categories and certain presets/filters are available only via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
If you plan to add lots of filters, it may be a great idea to add push notifications and a database/backend to the app, so you can publish new filters, then send push notifications to your users. It's definitely a great idea to have in-app subscriptions. This app can benefit from some photo editing features, see our Watch Face Maker or NFT Creator, for example, both of these apps have some cool features that you can use.
All photos in this app are sourced from unsplash.com
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.