You probably know by now, what an NFT is and hopefully, you were able to either buy one yourself or create one. This is a unique iOS app, that brings tremendous value to NFT creators. It comes with 6 collections (designed by Freepik) and you can generate over 300 unique NFTs from these collections. The user can also import their own layers, and if they have 4 layers with 10 variations each (ex: face, eyes, hair, clothes), then the app can generate 10,000 unique NFTs, based on the layers and variations provided by the user.
*** WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU ***
You will get the source code of the app that you see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. There are no PSD or other image format provided with the app, only the PNG layers needed for each collection.
*** WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED ***
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
*** HOW DOES IT WORK ***
- The user can use any of the 6 collections (designed by Freepik) and generate unique NFTs. As a developer, you can add more NFT collections with your own layers, to give users even more options.
- The are 2 main configurations/options that the user can change: Background Color and NFT Layers. The layers depends on whatever the user will import, or based on the layers provided in each of nine collections. A layer simply represents the PNG image, and the user can import as many variations as they want for a given layer. For example: 1 face and 20 variations of hair layers.
- The app gives users the option to randomly generate an NFT and save single NFTs, or use the premium feature, where the app will auto-generate all possible NFT combinations based on the provided layers and variations. This feature is what most of the NFT creators are looking for.
- All NFTs are saved in the Photos app with a resolution of 1000x1000. You can change the resolution in the AppConfig file if needed. All NFTs that the user will create, requires PNG images, and all images must be exactly the same resolution/size.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock all NFT collections, unlock the auto-generate NFTs feature, as well as remove the ads. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
*** OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU ***
The NFTs keeps growing in popularity. Simply look at the Google Trends, to understand how big this trend is getting each day. This app can benefit from a merge with our NFT Creator and NFT Marketplace app templates. You can also do some coding, so the app can generate NFT Metadata, which is basically a JSON file that OpenSea may need to specify the rarity for each NFT. If you have the skills or the budget, adding NFT animations (GIFs) will be a great feature as well, allowing for animated NFTs.
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
Order Worry Free.
We stand behind our products with confidence!
Unlimited FREE support included.