Terms & Conditions
Last modification: January 2021
Thank you for your interest in app templates, custom app development or other products shown on this website.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.I. App Templates and Custom App Development
What is an app template:
- An app template ('Source Code') is a pre-built application that has a lot of the core functionality already provided for you. The next step is for you to customize it to create the final app you want.
- Each app template is developed using the latest major version Xcode (Xcode is Apple's integrated development environment for macOS, used to develop software for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS.). The latest major version is based on the original app template release date that can be found on the YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/apps4world).
What is custom app development:
- Custom app development is the process of developing a custom app or modifying an existing app template based on customer's requirements. These requirements must be communicated via email listed on this website.
- When custom app development takes places, the final product ('Source Code') will be shared with the customer ('Client') after the client will receive video demo and/or a test version of the product and after the client confirms that the product works 100% as expected.
The app templates and custom app development projects are provided “as is”. This website or its owner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, this website, apps4world.com and its owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
II. App Templates or Custom App Development Defects
What is a defect:
- A software defect is an error in coding which causes incorrect or unexpected results from a software program which does not meet actual requirements. When developing an app template, there are no requirements set, therefore the goal is to create products/app templates without any major defects/errors. A defect is considered valid only if the app crashes or behaves differently than what is shown in the YouTube video demo of the app template.
- There are no guarantees that the app templates or custom app development projects will be without coding issues/errors/defects.
How to report a defect:
- During testing for a custom app development project or after your purchase of an app template, if a defect/issue is found by the client, then the client must communicate the issue via email listed on this website.
- Not all issues reported by clients will be fixed. Each issue/defect will be analyzed in order to determine if the product behaves differently than advertised on the YouTube video demo.
III. App Template Updates
- App templates will be updated whenever necessary, only to fix defects/issues reported by clients.
- New features or functionality that is not showcased in the YouTube video demo is not part of an app update, this means that app templates will never be updated with new features unless the client requests a custom app development quote.
- While the Xcode gets updated constantly, not all app templates will be updated to use the latest version of Xcode.
- App updates will not be communicated to clients, instead you must always use the same download link to re-download the latest app template update or request a new download link via email listed on this website.
IV. Rights and Duties
- Before making any purchases on this website, you must ask any questions that you may have in order for you to make the best purchase decision that works for you. Any questions or concerns after receiving the download link to the app template or custom app development project, that may lead to a request for a refund or a request for additional un-documented requirements, will be denied.
- Do not assume or expect more than you see in the product page and/or the YouTube video for each app template.
- If you are not sure about an app template's functionality, you must send an email before making the purchase and request for a test/demo version of the app that you can install directly on your own mobile device.
- App templates and custom app development may or may not fully comply with the App Store Review Guidelines (https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/), for that reason you must do your own due diligence before making a purchase.
- This website or its owner excludes any liability or other responsibility for lost profits, consequential costs, or damages resulting from the use or non-use of these app templates, custom app development or other services purchased from this website.
- Whenever an app template is using 3rd party APIs, frameworks or services, there is no guarantee of those services/products to keep operating indefinitely.
- In no event shall apps4world.com or its suppliers/owners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on apps4world.com’s Internet site, even if apps4world.com or an apps4world.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- This website is entitled at any time to partially or completely discontinue or modify the operation of the app templates and other products that it offers, as well as changing these general terms and conditions of use at any time and without giving reasons.
- Any images/icons/sounds/assets used in all app templates are sourced from the internet. This website, apps4world.com or its owner is not liable for any copyright issues, therefore you must always re-design (replace) any assets that are provided with the app template.
- The materials appearing on apps4world.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This website does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. This website does not make any commitment to update the materials.
V. Payments and Refunds
- All payments are securely processed via PayPal.
- There are no refunds or money-back guarantee policy.
- Processing each order may take from a few minutes up to 24hours. If you don't receive your order confirmation email with the download link to the app template after 24hours, you must send a request via email listed on this website with your PayPal Transaction ID.
- If you open a request for a refund before getting the download link, you may be eligible for a full refund, then any future orders from the same PayPal address will be automatically cancelled and you will not receive any app templates.
When you purchase an app template from this website, you are actually purchasing a license to use that item. In order to understand our licenses, please read the following details:
- You will not receive a PDF or any kind of a digital license for the app template that you will purchase, instead you will be granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the app template/source code in your personal or commercial projects.
- You cannot re-sell the app templates, however you can transfer the app template in the event of a sale of the final app project.
- You can modify or manipulate the app template/source code as needed.
- By purchasing an app template, you agree and understand that you will be granted non-exclusive rights to the app template and you should always modify/update the app template's icon, user interface and/or its functionality in order to avoid any possible issues during the app review process if you decide to publish your app to the App Store.
VII. Governing Law
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of this website, app templates and/or other products or services from this website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
For Questions or Concerns
You can always request more information or send your feedback via email listed on this website.